Friday 28 November 2014

November, Movember

Hello Fluffies,
I thought I was gonna post a lengthy post on my workouts for the past few weeks. An update is seriously long overdue. But I didn't feel like bombarding you with lists of lengthy workouts so I'm gonna show you my favourite workouts for the past weeks, followed by, my past few weeks in pictures :)



800 Calorie No Equipment Total Body HIIT Workout
Even though this was a 800 calorie workout, it felt alot more like a 500 calorie workout albeit tiring. More doable than the usual HIIT routines with promised burn, still a good burn nonetheless! It felt like a limbo by the second round though.

Plyo Plank Challenge | 500 calorie Burn HIIT Home Workout
This one was good. It felt like a total body workout with all that plyometrics and planking. Plyometrics simply means jumping and planking, well its planking haha. It worked alot of my arms, core and legs.

6 Min to a Sexy Booty!

Cassey came up with a series of new videos recently and this booty workout was great. 6 mins and it gets your butt sore. It always served as a cold reminder that my booty still has alot more work to do.

40 Min Cardio HIIT Workout + Butt, Thighs, Abs: Ultimate Workout for Belly Fat Loss, No Equipment
This one wasn't too bad. As always, Fitness Blender's workouts are usually very doable, no crazy stunts that require extreme balancing. 

30 Minute Intermediate Full Body Workout
A change from the usual HIIT routine. Pilates for the lazy days :)


Between assignments, I make healthier lunches and I bake. I try my best to go as gluten free as possible because well, it is a diet that works for me. Sucky because I love my sweets and pastries but its okay as there are always alternatives :)


Tell me you are not impressed with my gluten free bread???? hehe OK, theres definitely room for improvement tho because it tasted quite strongly of baking powder :/

 Just recently, my boyfriend and I went on an impromptu trip to JB because we had time to spare. What an adventure hahaha I had so much awesome food from daylight to sunset. I had a great time exploring the street food. We even had time to catch a Big Hero 6! But the movie theater snacks was shitty. There was no popcorn smell at all so that was kinda of a bummer to me because movies should smell like popcorn to me :/
We had curry chee cheong fun but unfortunately the pictures are with my boyfriend, but i assure you, it was really dang good. We made it a point to have authentic chinese-malaysian food outside of the typical shopping malls because we wanted to have a more local experience.

Dinner time in one of the bustling back alleys

My man of a thousand expressions

ME. Duh.

If you're like me, you love the oysters in your Oyster omelette to be BIG, JUICY and FRESH, sans the starchy tapioca flour that you tend to get from the usual hawkers, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU. 

My darling ordered fish for us hehe, my favourite fish ^^ Meowww

As November is ending soon for us, I leave you with the final picture depicting my latest happening endeavour. Hui Qi's suprise 21st Birthday Party! I'm glad it was a success and felt really happy that she got a celebration. Everyone deserves a smashing 21st and don't you just love birthdays!? There's always cake!

Oh and my favourite pic/gif for the month :3

No comments:

Post a Comment