Saturday 20 September 2014

CAVALIA & Food & New workout review!

Hi Fluffies, 

First things first, new workout review!
Cardio Butt Buster - Fat blasting cardio workout to lose belly fat by Fitness Blender:


I wanted to do something new today so I decided on something that would relate to my legs and butt.. Because BOOTY that's whyyy. This workout is not very hard to do. For me, Fitness blender's workouts have always been quite manageable.. I don't really feel like I am dying and severely out of breath after finishing their workouts. This was no exception, BUT their workouts are definitely effective. Add this to your workout for a little extra bit of cardio and butt work :)

Thanks to my boyfriend, we got to watch Cavalia at MBS today! The show was a great display of the horses and strangely casual and comical in a way. Both my boyfriend and I agreed that we would love to take the derp-iest horse home. I think we could feel the natural obedience from ethical domestication of the horses that we left the show feeling happy. 


My very awkward pose with the tickets because I'm really bad at posing.
Shopping arena selling plush toys horsies for crazy prices. 
Boyfriend posing with the awesome popcorn which we finished before the first quarter of the show haha (no he didn't gain weight, its just camera angle) 
Magical settings galore..

Yesterday, we tried Merely's ice cream for the first time. We ordered a scoop of pandan gula melaka and a scoop of chocolate stout. Ice cream wise, Merely's 1, Creamier 0. Waffle wise, Creamier wins handsdown. 

I really wanted to bake so did some experiments in the kitchen and made some gluten/grain free cupcakes! Since embarking on this journey to better health and weight management, I've realised that cutting out refined carbs and processed foods from daily diet is definitely the way to go. Very often I get asked 'What do you eat then?'. I do eat refined carbs and processed foods nearly everyday. But these constitute approximately 20% to 30% of my daily intake. Sometimes a little bit more, sometimes a little bit less. It's definitely hard for me to cut out carbs and sweets because I LOVE DESSERTS. So I try my best to healthify whatever I can while not compromising on getting my 'desserts'
Brownie cupcake and Vanilla cupcake with Strawberry cheese cream 
 These are gluten/grain free, high protein, zero added fat, and TASTY :P But I'm still working on making the vanilla cupcake less moist as it is a little too fudgy to feel like a regular cupcake. Hopefully I will figure out the best healthified cupcake :)


No comments:

Post a Comment