Friday 27 June 2014

Belated log post

Hi fluffies, (Extremely long post ahead)

My initial plan to post on my birthday failed pretty badly. It's 28th now. Gahh. I tried to post the previous night and on the night of my birthday but both times, I ended up sleep-typing. I have a tendency to sleep on whatever I'm doing.. Like one time, I subconsciously drew a teddy bear while rushing to finish a war scene of  the Indian epic-Ramayana. Pretty crazy huh.

First off, here's my fitness routine log for yesterday: 
The supposedly world's fastest workout. The Tabata workout. Although the whole idea is to work as hard as possible during this workout, I've only ever really hit the seeing-stars-and-nauseating effect a few times. I usually go for longer workouts but because I was pressed for time, I did one set of this.

I like to use this timer for my tabata workouts because it is really loud and clear. You can also customise your ideal length of tabata workout!

The 4 exercise moves featured in this poster are:
1. Squat thrust
2. Mountain climbers
3. High knees
4. Jumping jacks

By the end of it, i was out of breath but strangely, not sweating much. Guess the weather was great today haha.


Onward to my birthday celebration! To sum it up, here are the pictures :)

Wheelers' Yard was marked the beginning of my birthday celebrations this year!
It was a celebration for the June babies :) Happy Birthday Sab :)
Grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and asparagus, it was good!

This is a souffle sponge cake with lemon curd. If I could just attach a sample of this cake onto this blog for you, I totally would because this is seriously one of the best cakes I have ever had! 
My friend Khairul has some sick talent in the culinary aspect.

The second celebration started at 12am on my birthday. My boyfriend's first surprise was appearing at my doorstep with my favourite cake and presents! Although the best present was really him appearing at my doorstep and planning a whole day out for me and coordinating with my closest friends to give me surprise after surprise :) Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who always forget to take pictures at the right moments... I destroyed my cake before i took a picture :(
We went downstairs to light up the sparkling candles and played with cats 
 The second surprise was SEAN. Who turned up at Vivo to spend the day at the beach with us because when the 3 of us come together, that's how we roll!


Dinner at Craft cafe after meeting my 3rd surprise for the day: JOYCE
My babe got me 18pieces of macarons. MUAHAHAHAAA
A very lovely snow white themed present, with a handwritten storybook from my babe. How sweet :) <3 
The third celebration was with SUSUTONG. We wanted to go to Supply&demand for dinner but ended up heading to Tanuki Raw for martinis and raw seafood first to wait for seatings at Supply&demand.

Had a few sips of lychee martini and apple martini today after a really long abstinence from alcohol. The intoxicating feels of alcohol, man it's been a while my friend.

Shucking oysters at Tanuki Raw was part of the deal last night
Onward to Supply&Demand! The food definitely did not disappoint!


Yuzu dessert named Chloe from Antoinette from the gang 


Heres to 5(and counting) years of friendship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment