Monday 30 June 2014

Monday, sore day

Hi fluffies,

Here's my workout for the day, in sequence.

1. 100 Waist whittlers challenge workout:





If you've done these videos before or tried them after reading this post, you would realise that it is actually a very safe and low impact workout. I wasn't going to push myself too hard tonight because my body is still feeling a little sore from all the workouts yesterday. 

Below is the final workout that I had wanted to do to complete my entire workout for the day but skipped it because I didn't feel like I was in the mood anymore. You should know that not every healthy or fit person would feel like working out all the time and it is bad for the soul to keep pushing yourself when you do not feel like it. It is no biggie as long as you are lapping everyone that is sitting on the couch :)
Do go ahead and try it and let me know what you think about the entire set of workout today! 

And as for me, I'm going to do this tomorrow, maybe in the morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment