Monday 23 June 2014

Once a fluffy, always a fluffy.

Hello lovelies,

Nope, my name is not fluffy. My name is Chloe Chua and I come from a too-hot-and-sunny island called Singapore. 
Do you watch Gabriel Iglesias? If you do, you would know that his comical name is Fluffy. Gabriel Iglesias is a comedian who happens to be overweight, which he confidently refers to as being fluffy. I wish I knew about this reference earlier on when I was fluffy. I would have felt a hell lot better about myself. 

Throughout the end of my teenage years, I suffered a great deal from emotional eating. It didn't help that I had to go through a messy break-up at that time. I got so fluffy that even my closest guy friend could not recognise me when I sat right in front of him on the bus. 

I took a long time, a gazillion tries and a ton of willpower to finally be healthy and lose most of my fluff. Although deep down inside, I still feel fluffy on most days. 
I'm not new to blogging but I've never diligently posted substantial stuffs through my blogs. But I'm going start a blog. To help me keep track of my daily health and fitness routines as I juggle school and work. 
However, I really hope that maybe this could help other fluffies out there, dealing with their health and weight. I know it sucks being referred to as fat, obese and a hell lot of other nasty things. But I want to show all fluffies that it is totally controllable and nothing to be embarrassed about. 
And you know what? Once a fluffy, always a fluffy. Just that it would be a different kind of fluffy. 

A fluffy full of hopes, dreams and love :) 

Okay, fluffy?

No comments:

Post a Comment