Tuesday 1 July 2014

Belated Tuesday Log

Hi fluffies,

So yesterday, I got too tired to do a log for the day's workout. Beware though, it is a long one! Inclusive of the balance workout from yesterday, there are a total of 7 videos which totals to about 1.5hrs of exercise for the day.
Here's my workout for the day, in sequence.

1. Flat stomach fat melter

I always try my best to start off my day's workout with cardio because to me, cardio workouts are the hardest to pull through. I don't like to waste my energy on regular pilates workouts which very often, feels more relaxing rather than like a workout.


Remember this from yesterday? Instead of using stretchy bands(because I accidentally snapped my stretchy bands into 3 pieces :( ), I used my birthday gift, the reebok resistance tube, level 3. 
Not the most convenient tool to use for this workout because the tube is too long for these moves. 



2. Pop pilates: Muffintop Massacre
One of my all time favourite workouts!
3. Pop pilates: Hot Abs

4. 5 Best Muffintop Melting moves


I chose to do this workout over the suggested one in the blogilates workout calendar(which I will explain next time) because I didn't feel like going through a slow moving video. However, if you are interested, here's the workout video:
I feel that you should not be afraid to change up the intensity of your workout if you feel that it is too easy or tough. There are many different kinds of fitness levels so it's best to listen to your body.



At the end of the day's workout, I like to end off with a song challenge because it is short and intense enough to give me my final sweat. I always try to do concentrate on a different body part. For example, if the day's workout concentrates mostly on abs, I will add a short butt work or just change one of the day's listed ab workout to butt workout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment