Wednesday 2 July 2014

Wednesday fitness log

Hey fluffies!

My reebok level 3 resistance tube is the star of the show today. I replaced my usual weights with it for some of the moves and tried to incorporate it into my workouts wherever I can for a little more intensity. 

Here's today's workouts in sequence!:
1. POP cardio: Trafalgar trimdown toner


As usual, cardio first! Okay I admit, I held on to my weights for this workout. It's quite impossible to bend here and there without getting tangled with the tubes and having it smack me in the face.

2. Arms on fire

3. Back on fire
Definitely did this with my resistance tubes. Very nearly died. It was tough.

4. Victoria's secret angel arm workout
Though Cassey was seated down while doing this, I decided to stand instead so that I could anchor my resistance tube with my feet.

5. POP Pilates: Upper body arm workout


6. Call me maybe Mighty Squat challenge
Held on to my weights for this one. 

Feeling a sore coming for me tomorrow morning but it ain't gonna stop me from workin' because ~
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment