Tuesday 29 July 2014

Monday Butt and Tuesday Core

Hello fluffies,
Beware, its BLOGILATES MANIAAAAA
I guess for most of this week, I will just stick to the blogilates calendar. Didn't want to think about what to do and actually, my butt is still feeling pretty sore from the gym session on Sunday. 

So for Monday I only did 2 workout videos, 
(plus a whole lotta walking with my boyfriend, shopping around town for his wardrobe ^^):

1. Perfect legs workout:

2. Thigh Trimmer & Butt Lifter:

3. SHOPPING IS GOOD CARDIO
4. Ice cream and waffles for my daily 20% cheat XD


For Tuesday's core day, it is good that I have to cram yesterday's leg work into today. I like working a bit of my lower everyday. Slow and steady wins the race right?

1. Sexy Legs Cocktail dress workout:

2. Legs on Fire:

3. Corset workout for slim waist:

4. Tough love handles workout:

5. 5 Best lower ab moves:

6. POP pilates abominable abdominals:

7. Uh Oh ultimate pilates workout:

Just so you know, yes Tuesday's workout is long and my waist area is hurting pretty bad now from all those core work. But in a good kind of sore way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment