Friday 25 July 2014

Friday 'Restday' workout

Hi Fluffies,

On the blogilates calendar, I'm supposed to be resting today but I didn't want to since I've rested enough for the past week. Cardio workouts are definitely on my list today! 

1. Best Cardio Workout Kickboxing:

I really like this workout because it really tires me out. I like to hold weights in place of jumping rope and when I have to throw punches. I know I tend to lax while i throw my punches so I hold weights to make sure I work a little harder.

2. Victoria's Secret Cardio Workout:
This wasn't too bad. I think this is the first time I'm doing this workout. Quite a breeze compared to the first workout lol.

3. Thigh Trimmer & Butt Lifter:

4. Beach ready butt challenge:

I think I did alot more cardio today, walking around town with my boyfriend. We had Ilao Ilao again yayyy. Have you had Ilao Ilao before? It's getting quite popular at the moment so we had to queue quite abit to get my frozen yoghurt fix. Miss the days when we would come and there would be no queue at all because it was still pretty much unknown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment