Monday 14 July 2014

Monday Workout log

Hi Ya'll fluffies,

It was a loooong day. But definitely a happy one :) My boyfriend and I went up to our secret hideout again and it was as beautiful as ever. We can't wait for our trip to start really. Can't wait for wednesday to come!

Morning was a trip to the market with my mother and these chrysanthemums just look too pretty! I had to take a picture.


Today, I'd like to show you my lunchbox. If you knew me personally, you would know that I am a serial lunch box packer. It saves me money from eating out and is a greater excuse for me to eat clean. It seems that I've rubbed off this habit onto my boyfriend and he packs his meals too to eat with me. That is really nice of him because I don't feel as awkward and lonely, eating my lunchbox meals.:) I know how it feels to be the only weirdo amongst your peers, eating your own lunchbox meals. I was really self concious at first but eventually I just thought, screw what they think. I care more about what I can do for my body than how they think of me because how they think of me, is not going to change my body and who I am.
Brussels sprouts, peas, carrots, corn, brown rice, 2 egg whites, chicken shreds and mustard!
Btw, isn't that Spork cute?? It's pink! lol


I know it would be difficult for me to workout while on vacation so I'm actually trying to cram in as much as I can before Wednesday's afternoon flight. Hopefully I would get to sweat during some of our adventure activities. 

So here's today's workout dear fluffies :)


1. Fat-Burning Cardio Workout: Befit in 90:

2. POP Pilates Inner thigh Insanity:


3. Bikini Blaster Sexy legs workout Part 1:


4. The Push plank challenge for sexy arms and hard core:

5. Back on fire POP Pilates:

6. Victoria Secret Angel Arm workout:

No comments:

Post a Comment