Thursday 31 July 2014

Cardio Core Thursday and Wednesday Arms

Hello Fluffies,

This was yesterday's workout.
It was arms day and because I thought I would be making a trip to the zoo with my boyfriend, I only did 3 workout videos thinking that I would be clocking in alot calories burned in the cardio department. Unfortunately, we were stuck in Vivocity due to the rainy weather :/

I had the intention of finishing up my arm workout today but decided not to because I got lazy lol

So for today, its cardio core!

1.Flat Belly fat burner:

2. 5 min Fat burner:

3. 5 Best Abs exercises:

4. POP Pilates: Hot Abs:

6. Thigh trimmer & Butt Lifter:

I ended it off by switching one of the ab workouts to a butt workout just because.


 I found out something amazing today.. I can do fried barley! So yay to more fibre and lower GI carb alternative :) If you're wondering, this lunchtime mess is fried barley with vegetables and eggs with sriracha sauce topped with sesame seeds. 

After my student orientation session at SIM (I was so nervous for some reason), I spent a part of my afternoon waiting in Wang Coffeeshop for my passport photo to be done. While waiting, I decided to do some sketching to kill time.

*This picture was taken yesterday*

No comments:

Post a Comment