Thursday 10 July 2014

Belated wednesday log + Thursday Cardio Core!

Hi Fluffies,

May I just begin with some whining? 
I've been sneezing ALL DAY. My nose is RAW. And I developed some weird rashes on my eyelids after taking this breakfast popsicle selfie. I sooo had to pose with it because its blueberries baby.
Posing with my blueberry popsicle for breakfast haha
I decided to press on and do my workout for the day anyway despite constantly having to wipe my snot :s but my experiences with doing my workouts while having flu or allergies have always been better than expected. Many times, I find myself feel even better after working out.

Wednesday's workout was simple. It was all of blogilates' calendar's workout for Upper Bod wednesday. 


I changed up Thursday's cardio core routine as I thought it was too little cardio:

1.  XHIT- Selena Gomez Full Body workout:

2. Heart on Fire POP Cardio:

3. Abs on Fire:

4. POP Kicks: Total Body Cardio Kickboxing workout:

5. 5 Best exercises to flatten your lower belly:

6. What Makes you BOOTYFUL butt challenge:
Of course, how can I possibly forget to add in a little bit of butt work :)


Anyway check this out, how cute is this mini potter garden! My friend got me this as my belated birthday present and I really really love it :)

Happy Thursday everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment