Saturday 5 July 2014

TGIF Log

Hi Fluffies,

So yesterday, was my rest day! On rest days, we're not supposed to do anything strenuous and just take a good rest for the week. BUT, I knew I had to yolo so I did a little simple 10min butt workout just to make myself feel a little bit better haha.

Subbed the resistance bands for resistance tubes! 


I always felt tt Denis austin is a very... 80s kind of trainer XD 

And we were back at Supply&demand last night! had the chef's pick for the day, red wine sauce chicken... wasn't that amazing tho.. I liked the grilled chicken better. 



After dinner, we headed to One Rochester's Starbucks to chillout before heading home :>

So for today, I started out with 2 cardio workouts in the morning before I left for meeting.

1. POP CARDIO: Summer Sweatfest

2. One more night Cardio challenge


Meeting was really dreary and I got really impatient...

  So I got llao llao half way through my journey home! Thank god I have to change a bus at marina link area. Good excuse to get my favourite frozen yoghurt for good cheer :) If you haven't heard of llao llao, now you have and now you should go and try it. It's awesome!!!
Nipped the tip :)
After I got home, I continued my workout for the day..
3. The official prom dress workout 

4. Pop pilates: body slimming workout



5. The ULTIMATE Hot Body Workout for Flat Abs, Slim Inner Thighs, Perky Butt & Toned Arms

And nowwwww I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment