Sunday 27 July 2014

Cardio Saturday & Sunday Bunday

Hello fluffiess.

It's Sunday!
And Sunday is gym day for my butt! But it wasn't much of a workout for my butt. I think I should better plan my time spent at the gym. 

No cardio today... Because.... I got lazy lol.
1. Squats with 20kg weights each side with 15kg barbell:
  • 2 sets of 10 reps
    Squats with 15kg weights each side with 15kg barbell:
  • 1 sets of 10 reps
    Squats with 17.5kg weights each side with 15kg barbell:
  • 1 sets of 8 reps
Suddenly, squats seem soooo tiring to me. :(
2. Walking lunges with 2.5kg weights each side with 10kg barbell with my arms raised:
  • 4 sets of 12 steps
3. Hamstring extensions with 4kg weight:
  • 4 sets of 8 reps
4. Quad extensions with 4kg weight (I hate these):
  • 4 sets of 8 reps
5. Seated Calves raises with 20kg weight:
  • 4 sets of 10 reps
That was it... I totally forgot about dead lifts oh man.. but my butt is hurting a little from the squats tho!

Met up with my babe earlier today for a day out to shop at the garden flea market at Triple One somerset. Our main intention was to go there and stuff ourselves with cake from Cupplets. But there wasn't any left when we got there! :'{ BOOHOOOOO 

But we eventually got our dessert fix from Domani restaurant cafe. However, the desserts were from Rive Gauche.

Mine was the mango mousse cake and Joyce's was cheesecake with biscuit crumbles. They were pretty good~! Although I still find khairul's souffle sponge cake is better.

Anyway, I did not update yesterday's workout because I just wasn't in the mood. So I'm gonna put it in today's post.
1. Ultimate Hiit Workout:
Can I say I'm a little disappointed? I thought it would be more intense just because it's Cynthia. This workout just wasn't that good..
2. Heartbeat Heaven Hiit workout:

3. POP pilates: Pick me up:

4. The Ultimate Hot Body workout:

I like putting weights onto my hips for the bridges. 

This is one of the best things that happen to me. I'm in love with cats and furry animals in general. Here's a good shot of me and woowoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment