Tuesday 8 July 2014

Chocolate Yoghurt 'Popsicles' and Tuesday Legs

Hi fluffiessssssssss...

Today was a tiring day.. Alot of waiting and walking around Toa Payoh waiting for a seller. I always feel so foreign whenever I am in the heartlands. :/

Anyway as promised, pictures of the chocolate yoghurt 'popsicles' that I made yesterday night because they just taste so good to me.
Ooo here's 2 bunnies with weird shaped heads. 
This is really bad food art, I'll try harder next time.

This is just 2 of my yoghurt 'popsicles'. Even though they were so cold, they disappeared in like... 2mins flat. It helps me curb my chocolate cravings of late and I thought I should share this healthy recipe with you guys.. Maybe you can feel inspired to make your own chocolate popsicles or even just chocolate yoghurt shakes!

Ingredients:
200gms of plain/non flavoured yoghurt. (preferably fat-free and free of added sugars. Use greek yoghurt for higher amounts of protein)
A handful of baked/roasted almonds
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (Do adjust to your licking)
4 pitted medjool dates
Less than a pinch of salt

Because I love the heat in mexican hot chocolate, I've added 2 extra spices:
Splash of Cinnamon
Less than a pinch of cayenne pepper

I intended to do some waist slimming and leg toning workout videos but I got really lazy ( I got home so late :/ ) and settled on doing these videos instead.

1. Perfect legs workout

2. Legs & thighs workout

3. Slimmer inner thighs & runners' calves

No comments:

Post a Comment