Monday 7 July 2014

Monday soreness and chocolate cravings.

I am procrastinating. 
All i want to do everyday is to workout, watch documentaries on health and fitness, eat fruits and chocolates... How romantic is that. 
Dreading work and suffering from a massive chocolate craving. 

My goodness my love for chocolate knows no boundaries. But my absolute favourite kind of chocolate is actually this:
Chocolate liquor cherries ^^ Every bite is a nostalgia, transporting me back to when I as a 4year old, sitting by the window of a musty room of a B&B, digging into the most fragrant and luxurious chocolate liquor cherry that I will ever have in my life. Which makes me avoid eating it because the ones that are available these days, just aren't as good.

So to curb my chocolate cravings today, I decided to make chocolate popsicles! There are no pictures of the popsicles because they are gone before I remembered to take a picture. But hold up, I'm gonna talk about them tomorrow on my blog when the next batch of 'popsicles' are ready :) this time round, they aren't really popsicles because I decided to put them in jelly moulds instead so that they are more bit sized and it would stop me from eating too much of it. (even though its really healthy for you)


Anyway back to the usual topic, here's today's workout!


Due to my butt still being sore from yesterday's gym workouts, I decided not to do too much of legs today even though on the blogilates workout calendar, it shows that it is legs day today.

1. Navy Seal workout from XHIT daily
I added this into my workout for a little bit of extra cardio

2. Flat Belly Fat Burner POP HIIT

God i hate this workout coz it is so tiring at the last bit. Bicycle crunches that knows no end are a killer!

3. Extreme Abs Workout
New video for this week. Died here too.

4. Corset Workout for Slim waist

5. The push plank challenge

6. Killer legs challenge

7. 3 Minute Thighs

Song challenges really aren't too bad because they will end in about 3 to 4 mins. I like doing them when I am pressed for time or just don't feel like working on a body part for too long. 

Oh and i forgot to mention yesterday. I weighed myself again after a very long time. like... the last time i did, it was probably half a year ago. I've dropped about 1kg or more. I wasn't too excited about it because my biggest fear is actually losing muscle weight because I haven't been going the gym much lately. Muscles are really important because they help you burn fat. 
I used to be 50kg the last time i checked. Now, I am at 48 to 49kg. 
If all I lost was fats, then this would be perfect progress even though it is not fast but at least the number is coming down on the scale :)

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of my chocolate 'popsicles' :)


No comments:

Post a Comment