Friday 11 July 2014

Friday 'Rest' day

Hey ya'll fluffies,

Today was pretty tiring and I felt really cranky the whole day. Let's just say it was an utter shit morning. But it got better as the day went by because MY BOYFRIEND IS FINALLY BACK FROM FINLAND YAYYYY. Can't wait to see him tomorrow, I'm really really excited!!

I was contemplating if I should workout today but in the end, I did. 
I guess it's more of a habit now.. I have to sweat everyday.. I have to sweat before I shower.

So here's today's impromptu workout!

1. Total Ab workout: No more muffintop

2. POP Pilates Pick me up Quickie workout

3. Tracey Mallett Firm Butt Workout

4. Slim Waist Pop Pilates
By the way, I HATE this workout. It is soooo difficult I never fail to cuss whenever I'm doing this one. :/

Also I wish I could show you this HUGE plate of chicken Parmigiano I had for lunch. I think I probably ate a whole chicken worth of chicken breast meat. It was HUGE. I had to give half of it to my teacher. 

I should be resting now, Goodbye! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment