Sunday 13 July 2014

WEEKEND workout logs!

Hellooo Fluffies,

It's Monday morning 12:50am. The world cup final is gonna start in about 2hrs and 10mins. But I'm going to sleep right after this post!

My boyfriend is finally back in my arms! I was really really happy to see him and he got me so much Finnish chocolates and cocoa powder because he knows that I have a crazy soft spot for chocolates. Like literally, when I smell it, or taste a good one, my knees go weak.

But of course, the gem of the lot, amongst the bunch of gifts, is this really really beautiful spectrolite gem encased with silver. This is really good news because my skin is sensitive to metals like brass, copper etc. It being a stable metal just means that I can wear it with a piece of mind :)

Isn't it beautiful? 


This precious little bracelet was thrifted at a flea market in Finland. It only costs 1Euro!! LOLWHAT?

Oh and he got Sporks for us. As a couple, we pack our food, lunches or dinner, it depends. So we like to look at cool lunch boxes and utensils from time to time. Hehe, now I have cool Sporks to use for my home packed meals haha.

Because it was a long tiring day, I could not find the energy to update my blog.. It is that troublesome time of the month again and I always seem to lose all my energy and feel like I can eat everything despite feeling not that hungry. If I'm unlucky, sometimes it would begin with an epic day long sneezing fit. :(

Anyway here is my workout for Saturday:

1. Bubble Butt (clenching my Booty) workout 
2. Butt on Fire Pop pilates
3. Perky Butt 'n' Long lean legs
4. Spring Fling 1: Toning workout
5. Food baby HIIT workout

And here is my Sunday workout. Unfortunately I skipped gym today for a family lunch at Tien Court. Never fails to disappoint. Oh well. Imma work it off with anyway!

1. Butt on Fire POP pilates:
 

2. Skinny Leggings workout

3. Build a better booty (Using resistance band)


This was good. But didn't hurt as much as I expected.

4. Perfect legs workout:

5. Hips Butt & Thighs Super shaper workout:



No comments:

Post a Comment