Thursday 24 July 2014

Getting back on track Thursday

Hello fluffies,

So its been a week since I've worked out and boy was it weird to head to the shower without sweat on my skin. I always make it a point to sweat a little (at least) everytime before I head to the shower. So I like to do some squats etc.

A week of being cardio-less made me want to blast some cardio workout, just to make me feel better about all those food that I had. 

1. Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism Workout:
I only made managed to finish up until the 40th min. I just couldn't carry on anymore.

2. Victoria's secret Bombshell Butt workout:
And of course I had to work my butt after a week of not doing any butt work!

3. POP Pilates: Pippa's Butt workout:

4. POP Pilates: Super Butt Workout:

I feel really tired after today's workout. It's pretty crazy how within a week, my stamina for cardio work have taken a dip. (even after a week long of carb loading lol) 

I tried to press on for as long as I could, stopping when I started seeing stars. Every time I try to do cardio exercise again after a hiatus, I would vomit or get dizzy. I would definitely stop immediately and take a rest. The subsequent exercise sessions would get more manageable afterwards. 

It is important not to push yourself too hard. Your body is your temple. Be kind to your body and you will see results that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment