Friday 1 August 2014

Friday rest day

It's Fridayyyyyy

Not that it makes much of a difference to me but, TGIF! I hope you will have a wonderful weekend :)
Headed down to the east today and basically got caught in a series of never ending blizzards. My attempt to warm myself up by walking through the night market and eating hot food didn't help much. In fact, I'm down with a flu now. :(

Luckily, I did my workouts earlier today before heading out. Or else I would have no strength to do anything!

1. Fat Burning Cardio Workout at Home:

2. Victoria's secret angel arm workout:

3. 100 squats. 
My inspiration for doing a random 100 squats came from watching Cassey's new 1000 squats challenge. I used to think weight 20 squats to like... 5 burpees maybe. Now, a 100 is not many. In fact, it barely felt like a warm up. Working out everyday definitely made me a stronger girl. The numbers do sound scary. But I do believe that with effort, they are achievable.. Maybe one of these days, I'll give the 1000 squats challenge a try. But right now after a long cardio and arm toning session, what do we say to a 1000 squats?

NOT TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment