Thursday 21 August 2014

1000 SQUATS

Hi Fluffies,

It's been quite a busy week so far. Despite the hustle and bustle, I did not stop working out and I'm proud to say that I have accomplished the craziest fitness feat for myself so far. 

Absolutely one of my proudest moment.

THE THOUSAND SQUAT CHALLENGE.


I . PERSPIRED . LIKE . A . PIG .
Can I do a 1000 squats? Sure as hell you can. You can go through this 45mins of leg burning because its really not as hard it sounds. I chickened out when the video first came out. Now, I wouldn't mind doing it again.

The final set of 100 squats was the hardest because the rollover squat variation took a toll on my lower back for some reason. Otherwise, it was good.

The rest of the week would be a ton of blogilates videos according to the calendar which I urge you to check it out because it is sooo convenient to be able to just follow a regime for the whole week and not worry about which parts to work everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment