Wednesday 6 August 2014

Tuesday Abs and Wednesday Arms&Shoulders

Hello fluffies,

There's a whole lotta blogilates videos coming up.

It was cardio abs workouts for Tuesday! I switched one of the ab workouts out for a cardio instead because cardio is more important than ab exercises if what you really want is to achieve 6pec abs etc.

1. 5 Minute Fat Burner:

2. Flat Stomach Fat Melter:

3. Lower Belly Flattener:

4. The 5 Best & Most effective ab exercises:

5: Abs on Fire: 

For some reason, this workout seemed a little harder to do today.

6. The bold & the bootiful workout:


For Wednesday's workout, it was a little bit more special. It featured Sexy broom workout and Towel Tonefest workout. I know you haven't seen these featured on my posts so far. In fact I can't remember the last time I did them. They were so tough but so good too. Cassey finally decided to bring these 2 crazy mamas back into the calendar. I gotta admit I got worried when I saw Wednesday's workout plan but as usual, I went with it anyway.

1. Sexy broom burn for trim thighs and sculpted back:
All you really need is a stick. A long stick.

2. Towel Tonefest workout:

3. Toned arms & sculpted back POP pilates:

4. Back On Fire POP pilates : 

No comments:

Post a Comment