Thursday 14 August 2014

Backlogs and Friday ARMS!

Hello Fluffies,

It's been a short while since I last did a log! Like ever since the day I left for Bangkok I think. I did follow through working out regularly but just did not have the time and energy to post them. I've been waking up and leaving home early in the morning and going home late at night. Thank god my boyfriend's been by my side these few days to help me pull through the sudden crazy schedule.

If you are wondering about how my Bangkok trip was, I will be doing a separate post on it, filled with pictures and ADDRESSES so you can go check those places out if you happen to be heading to Bangkok anytime soon. 

And yes I did managed to workout ONCE while in Bangkok haha. Here's a picture of the hotel gym. Can I say its very badly stocked??? NO BAR BELLS. WHAT. and no squat machine. We had to share the machines. 
Here's the workout sequence that I did(base on what I can remember):
1. Running on thread mill:
    15mins 
2. Squats, holding 2 of 8kg dumbbells:
    3 sets of 15 reps 
3. Walking lunges with kick backs, holding 2 of 8kg dumbbells:
    3 sets of 15 reps 
4. Tricep stretch with 8kg dumbell:
    1 set of 15 reps (My arms nearly snapped)
5. 20 sit ups (lol, I rly hate sit ups)

Yesterday, I was pressed for time but wanted to pack more punch into the short workout time that I had. So here's my choice of workouts if you are interested to know how I try to fit in more work into a short frame of time.:
2. Thigh trimmer and butt lifter <- Toning work
3. Lolo jones legs and lunges workout <- Toning and light cardio

I try to work more of my legs whenever I'm pressed for time because our quad muscles burn more calories as compared to the other muscles in your body. Short intense HIITs or cardio workouts are also the way to go to have the effect of afterburn so that your body stays fired up for the most part of the day. 

For today, I had more time and did more toning work and because its the time of the month, I didnt want to go too crazy on my body in the cardio department.:

Bikini Blaster 7: Bodacious Back and Sleek Shoulders:

POP Pilates: Tricep Toner:

POP Pilates: Never ever getting back together workout:

Like Money Apartment Friendly cardio workout:

3 Min Thighs:

That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment