Monday 4 August 2014

Sunday Gymless butt day & Monday Core day

Hi Fluffies,

On Sunday's I'm supposed to gym to build my butt. The sore throat and flu just wouldn't go away >.< 
However, I did some low impact butt workouts. Here's what I did:

1. Victoria's secret Angel booty:

2. Tracey mallet firm butt workout:

3. 5 Best Butt exercises to lift that booty: 

4. Thigh Trimmer & Butt Lifter:
You might have noticed that I've been trying to incorporate this video into my workouts. I have to say this is probably one of my top favourite videos from blogilates :)


Come monday, Still not that much better. But I did a set of core workouts which aren't too strenuous.. For me at least lol.

1. POP Pilates Body Slimming workout

2. WHOA WHOA!! Whole body Workout:

3. Beautiful Body Pilates workout:

4. The Ultimate Hot body workout:

5. Lean Body sculpt video, exclusive to the blogilates app. It was basically 4 main workout moves, targetting the triceps, glutes, a little bit of thighs and obliques. 


No comments:

Post a Comment