Thursday 28 August 2014

Metabolic booster workout and legs

Hello Fluffies, 

I haven't been updating much because it's been pretty much blogilates videos everyday. I didn't have time to think about what I really want to do to 'up' my workouts so I just did whatever's on the calendar. 

But for today, I decided to add 2 more workouts to my calendar routine. These are new and I've never done them before.

1. 30 Day Fat Burn: Metabolic Booster Workout:

This one was tiring.. Not as tiring as a full on kick boxing cardio or HIIT workout but still tiring nonetheless. 

2. 30 Day Fat Burn: Legs and Butt Shaper Workout:
This one was... okay? Compared to most blogilates booty workouts, I'd say this is pretty mild. So doable, I can't really feel the burn.

I didn't try the whole 30 day thing. In fact I've never followed any specific diet and exercise plans. I just can't bring myself to cut off all that ice cream and chocolates. My vices.. but they're good for my soul. That's why I've never had the motivation to follow through those 30 day plans, bikini body in 4 weeks kinda thing. I'd much rather take it slow and have no time limit. It's a lifestyle right? Yes. I said yes for you. You have to agree with me lol.
Maybe I'll update again soon after my literature review submission. Until then.. its blogilates videos alll the wayyyy as I drown in school work and my part time job :/

No comments:

Post a Comment