Sunday 17 August 2014

Saturday Cardio & toning and Sunday GYM DAY WITH BOYFRIEND FOR THE FIRST TIME

Hello Fluffies,

Its a week of getting used to new things. For instance, the gym that I've been going to is going to close down soon. I'm gonna start my part time job next weekend which means :( no more gymming on sundays :( no more ice cream sundays :( 

Definitely a lot of planning and scheduling to be done. Oh and my first assignment is due Sept 12th. I think I'm gonna struggle with the 3000 word essay. 

Anyways, I hit the gym with my boyfriend for the first time today! It's leg day for the both of us and we did a few exercises. Not as much as usual but I was sweating ALOT more than usual.. which is quite disgusting coz a bead of my sweat actually dripped onto my boyfriend's lap >.<

What I did:
1. Running with 4 incline:
    1.2km
2. Squats with 15kg weights each side:
    3 sets of 10 reps 
3. Squats with 15kg weights each side with 20kg Barbell:
    3 sets of 8 reps 
4. Hamstring curls with 4kg weight:
    3 sets of 8 reps 
5. Standing kickbacks with 6kg weight:
    3 sets of 10 reps each leg 
6. Standing side swing with 5kg weight:
    2 sets of 10 reps each leg
7. Random punches:
    A few times
8. AB rollers:
    2 failed attempts

That was it for the day. Not alot of work done considering I would usually do dead lifts, walking lunges and quad extensions. But I felt more tired than usual :/

Last night, I went to Crystal jade at Holland Village for the XLB buffet with my friends. It was a buffet, I definitely had to 'prep' and workout before I head out to sin big time. So here's the workout for Saturday's Piggin' Out:

Fitness Blender's 1000 Calorie workout (I DID ONLY DID HIIT PORTION.)
8 minute abs


5 best muffintop melting moves:

Spring fling 1: Toning Workout

Playa Del Plank

Now for the fun bit, here's the food that we had yesterday: 

Gula Melaka Soft serve on Waffles from Sunday Folks
Here's us after Sunday folks because soft serve ain't got nothing on real scooped ice cream
Us at 10pm, feasting our lives away on XLBs...
 
Stacks of XLBs
This was supposed to be dessert after drinks at Wala but everyone was too stuffed so each of us took one home. These cupcakes from Plain Vanilla are awesome. I haven't had a good cupcake in a while!
I had the chocolate banana cupcake and it was dope :>

Handsome boiboiz90
I had the best pocky of my entire life yesterday, courtesy of my boyfriend. If you ever come across Matcha Chocolate pocky please do not let it slip away. Please BUY IT. It's worth the calories honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment